Thank you for joining Walk4Hearing this year!
Tell us about your Walk Day experience, we want to hear from you.
If you qualify for a t-shirt by raising $100 or a hat by reaching $350, they will be mailed to the home address on file.
We are accepting gifts until December 17. Offline checks can be mailed to the local Walk treasurer, please contact Walk Manager, Ronnie Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with the Community
Let's encourage support by staying connected and engaging with the community. Visit these resources to get started:
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Arizona State University, SAA
- A.T. Still University - Hearing Fund
- Ava's Voice
- AZ Hands & Voices
- Decibels Foundation
- Desert Voices
- Diamond Dogz of Arizona
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Gilbert Public Schools
- Global Alliance of Speech-to-Text Captioning
- Global Foundation for Children with Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Project
- Hearing Health Foundation
- Help America Hear
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- National CMV Foundation
- Olive Osmond Hearing Fund
- Raise the Volume
- Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, AHIHA
- The CARE Project
- University of Arizona, Tucson - SAA
- Usher Syndrome Coalition