No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
WALK4HEARING Saturday June 3rd
Walk Day Schedule (ET)
9 a.m. Registration Starts
10:15 a.m. Stage Presentation
10:30 a.m. Walk Starts – 5K/3.1 miles
Dearest friends. Please support our walk team AHIHA, The Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. AHIHA camp was a life changing experience for our family. It’s where we realized we were not alone in our journey.
- NEW LOCATION – Dunkin’ Donut Park, 1214 Main Street, Hartford who doesn’t love baseball? It’s June and baseball season!
- YARD GOATS – goat yoga, anyone? Maybe not yoga, everyone will get a chance to adore baby goats before the Walk.
- YARD GAMES – bring your competitive side to win a few yard games.
- APPEARANCES – get your camera out, Chompers and ChewChew will be joining!
- SMILE – bring your smile, we’ll have camera crews and you might be on the jumbotron!
If you are unable to attend the walk, then please donate to AHIHA!
AHIHA instills confidence and self-esteem in deaf and hard of hearing athletes, while building life skills with the game of hockey through a free camp.
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) is the nation’s leading organization representing people with hearing loss. HLAA strives to give people the tools they need to live more successfully with hearing loss and to show them they do not have to face it alone.
Please join Walk4Hearing to help raise awareness and funds to improve the lives of people with hearing loss. The funds I raise provide national and local services that are dedicated to supporting those individuals. A portion of funds raised go directly to AHIHA.