Thank you for joining Walk4Hearing this year!
Tell us about your Walk Day experience, we want to hear from you.
If you qualify for a t-shirt by raising $100 or a hat by reaching $350, they will be mailed to the home address on file.
We are accepting gifts until December 17. Offline checks can be mailed to the local Walk treasurer, please contact Walk Manager, Ronnie Adler at email@example.com.
Honorary Business Chair
Dr. Larry Lustig
Chair of Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Columbia University/NewYork-Presbyterian
"I cannot think of a better way to spend the day on a beautiful walk through New York City to bring attention to hearing health. I am quite proud to be involved in this wonderful event sponsored by HLAA, an organization that has dedicated their efforts towards hearing health care for more than 40 years."
NYC Walk Ambassador
Since 2013, Nikki participated at the New York City Walk4Hearing and raised $34,000 to support HLAA and local organizations. She wears bilateral hearing aids and is an active athlete in basketball and softball. In 2019, Nikki appeared on Good Morning America to help reveal American Girl Doll of the Year, Joss Kendrick.
Nikki is proud to walk and support the community. She says, "it's important to me to raise funds to support other kids like me with hearing loss." She looks forward to seeing others like her and meeting them on Walk Day!
Connect with the Community
Let's encourage support by staying connected and engaging with the community. Visit these resources to get started:
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Ava's Voice
- Brooklyn College – Speech, Language and Hearing
- Cleary School for the Deaf
- Center of Hearing and Communications
- Columbia University Medical Center
- CUNY - SAA Graduate Center
- Decibels Foundation
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Global Alliance of Speech-to-Text Captioning
- Global Foundation for Children with Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Project
- Hearing Education Services - HES
- Hearing Health Foundation
- Help America Hear
- Iona College – ASL Club
- Iona College – NSSLHA
- LIU Au.D. Consortium
- LIU Brooklyn NSSLHA
- LIU Post NSSLHA
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- National CMV Foundation
- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary at Mt. Sinai
- Olive Osmond Hearing Fund
- Raise the Volume
- St. Ann’s Church for the Deaf
- Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, AHIHA
- Teachers College, Deaf Education Program
- The CARE Project
- Usher Syndrome Coalition