Thank you for joining Walk4Hearing this year!
Tell us about your Walk Day experience, we want to hear from you.
If you qualify for a t-shirt by raising $100 or a hat by reaching $350, they will be mailed to the home address on file.
We are accepting gifts until December 17. Offline checks can be mailed to the local Walk treasurer, please contact Walk Manager, Ronnie Adler at email@example.com.
Connect with the Community
Let's encourage support by staying connected and engaging with the community. Visit these resources to get started:
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- ALDA Chicago
- Ann and Robert Lurie's Children's Hospital
- Ava's Voice
- Child’s Voice
- Decibels Foundation
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Foundation for Hearing and Speech Resources (FHSR)
- Global Alliance of Speech-to-Text Captioning
- Global Foundation for Children with Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Project
- Hearing Health Foundation
- Help America Hear
- IL Hands & Voices /Guide By Your Side
- Kinzie Elementary School
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- National CMV Foundation
- Northwestern SAA
- Olive Osmond Hearing Fund
- Raise the Volume
- Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, AHIHA
- The CARE Project
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Usher Syndrome Coalition